Friday, January 25, 2008

Moving Plans

So, my Dad is bringing a trailer from Medicine Hat on Wednesday the 30th, and we are going to load it all up hopefully that night. Then we have to stick around until 10 on the 31st for the walkthrough of our apartment. I am not looking forward to that. When we moved in, the person we did the walkthrough with marked everything in 'good' condition, with assurances that the imperfections in our place were actually 'good' compared to other units. Of course, being the trusting citizen I am, I signed the walkthrough form, even though our last rental in Edmonton tried to steal our damage deposit because of walkthrough sheet problems. So what I am saying is, now for the walkthrough, they could say "well, this massive hole in the wall wasn't here when you moved in," not like we have massive holes or anything. But maybe they will be really anal. Anyway, then we are going to move most of our stuff we are keeping and not taking to Germany into storage in the Hat, and hopefully have the trailer back to the rental place by the 1st. The first test is fitting all the stuff in the trailer, and then we have to fit it all in the storage unit which is even smaller. Arghh. Yes, arghh.


I thought I would include a picture of the city (Freiburg) in Germany we will be living in. Crazy.
Jeff

No comments: