Monday, February 11, 2008

Moving Out Done.

Friday was the last day I will have to move our stuff for a long time I hope. It actually went pretty good, the new storage unit was close to the old one, so we didn't break our backs moving the stuff. Stopped at Vern's pizza for lunch. They have the most meat on a pizza ever. This past weekend we had the guys' weekend in Airdrie with me, Brad, Tim, Kory, and Bruce. The girls were in Red Deer, and I imagine they had lots of long, insightful talks about life. Hee hee. It was a good time; we played Rock Band, ate out, and watched Rambo. It wasn't the worst movie, although I don't think I would watch it again. We actually started out in "Meet the Spartans", which turned out to be the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. I guess we should have figured that before we went in. Well, 20 minutes into it we left and Rambo was just starting so that is where we ended up.
Sunday we were supposed to have our farewell party in Red Deer at Tim and Lesley's, but their sewer had a cracked pipe and was backing up, so we stayed in Airdrie, and some people came there for cake. We got one of those digital picture frames with some pictures loaded on it of family for a going away present. Pretty nice.
Tomorrow I am off to Edmonton for a couple of days, and Jodi is sticking around Airdrie unless the sewer has been fixed in Red Deer. Not too much else to say, we have decided to not do a whole bunch of planning and getting excited (impossible) until we actually know the date we are going to travel over there.
Jeff

No comments: