Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Monster Unveiled/Our 9th Anniversary

More Snyder August history. August 21, 2008: Our 9th Anniversary. I win the award for the most romantic gift ever:


As the bandaging came off, the camera got put away as the pain got a little worse, so we haven't included the final product. Sorry. We didn't get any pictures of our anniversary supper (beefy taco dip to top off the romantic day) - making your mouth water Kory? Rest easy Peggy and Sarah, the doctor didn't give us the removed nail so it's not on it's way to your mailbox (or is it?).

Jeff and Jodi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....I would have been honoured to receive your toenail.

Glad to hear from you guys again...
sarah

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, gross!!!!! Okay when you said Jeff was having toe trouble's, I didn't really ask details, cause I thought you meant like the normal ingrown toenail, cured by the typical clipping a V in the nail and dabbing tea tree oil on. Yeah, not the typical toe probblem!!!!! Jeff, dude, sorry about the toe problem. Really, that looks BAD.

K_I_T_ said...

That was Krista by the way. Havn't commented for awhile, and forgot my username....yeah, it's my email address. duhhhh