Thursday, May 15, 2008

No More Teachers...

Well, today is my last day in my office at the university. I finished getting all the thesis documents to the faculty office this morning, which was quite the chore. Eight copies of the thesis at 200 pages per copy, what a waste of trees. Needless to say, my office is a complete sty, so the rest of my last day will be spent sorting through stuff, copying stuff off my computer, and running some errands in town. Nothing like a relaxing last day. Only two and a half days left in Canada. I really wish we would have had some down time before the flight on Saturday. Everything has been such a rush in the past six weeks I've barely had time to eat and sleep. Seriously. I'm starting to get scared and think maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I mean, who in their right mind says 'Hey, lets go to Germany for a couple of years, and ditch any chance at normalcy?' Still so much left to be done...
Jeff

No comments: